Monday, March 2, 2009

The Crackdown!

Alright, I have this idea. Its probably the greatest idea I've ever concocted, too, which is saying a lot. It seems like all of a sudden people are getting all sorts of crazy jobs and titles in the Federal Government. We've got positions like the Emperor of Xylophonic Musicals, the Dictator of Bag Lunch Preparedness, and the Chief of International Attitudes Towards Imaginary Sea Creatures. So, I'm starting a petition that will ask the Federal Government to appoint myself to a newly created position. I will call myself the Commercial Advertising Czar. My responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to: reviewing all proposals for new radio and television commercials and vetoing them as necessary, watching no less than four hours of television each day to maintain quality control on ads aired, and working only six hours per day so that in my off time I can write my own memoir pertaining to my new Commercial Advertising Czar-ness and have it published. I will be the historic "George Washington" of future Commercial Czars! Man, I can't wait to get this petition finished...


On the beat box: Something Corporate - Punk Rock Princess

0 comments: