Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wish List

I'm at work and its slow, so it goes without saying that I'm bored out of my mind. Thought I would put together a list of the things I'm semi-planning to spend my money on in the near future... Maybe if I see all the things together in one place I'll finally come to the conclusion that I spend money unnecessarily. Or not. Here we go.

















































And, finally...





Obviously, some of these fall into the more long-term category. Apparently I need to make more money. Or maybe someone just needs to win the lottery and give me a hundred-thousand dollars. That would do it. Well, maybe not for the Earth, but everything else would be taken care of.


On the beat box: Counting Crows - Long December

2 comments:

pretty dagger said...

Here's the order in which you should get these items (if money, place to keep said item, and time were no issue):

Truck. Because it's badass. And if I have to drive around NY in 95 degree weather with no AC again I will throw myself under a moving bus. Even if it was in a Jaguar.

Laptop. Always a good investment.

Dog. Because, I mean, come ON...but you will have to give me weekend visitation rights.

iPhone. Give them a littttle more time to work out any final kinks and make apps even cooler.

Tattoo. As long as it's not the WRONG ONE AGAIN.

Boat. Because, well, I don't need to give a reason.

Watch. Another good investment, though I'm a fan of Jacob & Co.'s world watch. Which would cover you owning the Earth, and would allow you to store it conveniently on your wrist.

Sunglasses. Because I don't know what that particular pair is and I'm partial to Prada or Rayban.

Tyler said...

You didn't even mention the flatscreen. And those glasses are Dolce, woman.