Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ouch.

So I stopped in at the Mixed Martial Arts dojo last night to find out pricing and programs, etc. The guy talked to me for a bit and then invited me to attend the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class they were having that night. So I went home and got changed and headed back over. They lent me a gi, and I proceeded to take part in the lesson. And then I proceeded to get my ass kicked in a very efficient manner by just about everyone. There were only about 10 people there, so I guess it could have been worse - I could have gotten my ass thrown by 20 people. 2 hours after the lesson, I felt like I had been hit by a truck. This morning, I feel like the shredded tires left behind by a maniacally speeding tractor trailer. I think I'm going to go back.


On the beat box: Plastik - Rockbitch

0 comments: